This release contains further bug fixes and improvements for Kirby 2.5.0.
It is strongly recommended to upgrade to Kirby 2.5.2.
- Fixed error when trying to create a new user in the Panel #1064
- Fixed error for input list fields (Radiobuttons, Checkboxes, Toggle) if no label was set #1063
- Fixed broken layout of the Headline field if no label was set #1061
- Option to disable numbering in the Headline field #1065
- The css($path, $media = null) and js($path, $async = false) helpers now accept an array of custom HTML attributes like the
- Prevent overwriting of existing (custom) page models and methods using the registry #536