This release contains bug fixes and improvements for the new 2.2 release.
- Fixed a bug for servers without GLOB_BRACE support, which broke loading blueprints
- Fixed account folder permission issue during logins, which led to an endless redirect loop
- Additional fields in content files are no longer removed by updates
- Centered x in close button for messages
- Fixed a bug for drag & drop file uploads, which showed the upload overlay even for dragged links or text
- Fixed CMD+ shortcuts for textarea buttons
- Fix error when clicking link without »href« attribute.
- The cache is now being flushed on user data changes
- Fixed bug in dynamic field options for select fields and checkboxes in user forms
- Fixes an error, when clicking »Show/Download« in context menu
- Better error handling on unexpected errors without a proper error message
- Fixed loading of the correct panel.min.css instead of the uncompressed file.
- Updated translations: Swedish, Spanish (Latin America), Bulgarian, Hungarian, Japanese, Indonesian, Norwegian and Dutch
- Fixed bugs in prev/next methods for pages
- Fixed a possible issue with recursion in hooks
- Added detection for dimensions, (width, height, ratio, etc.) in SVG files
- New f::resolve method, which replaces GLOB_BRACE functionality
- Better mime type detection, which solves upload issues on servers without fileinfo extension
- Fixed email validation with the format 'Name firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Updated the miminum requirements in the readme